Miss Humblebee’s Academy Math helps preschool through kindergarten-aged children develop skills required by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM), the Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework, and the Common Core State Standards. Children learn basic concepts and gain a strong foundation in number recognition, counting, and writing. The curriculum gradually grows more challenging as the child advances.
Children will learn:
- Matching and sorting
- Number recognition, counting, and writing practice sheets 1-100
- Ordinal terms – first, second, third...
- Prepositions – on, under, above, up, below, left, right, middle
- Shapes – 2D and 3D and writing practice sheets
- Patterns – identifying, copying and creating
- Weight, size, and capacity
- Addition and subtraction