Help your child learn the skills for kindergarten and beyond.Register now
Hundreds of fully interactive, guided lessons in
Available at home or on the go with your tablet
Safe and secure learning environment
No pop-ups, ads or links to other websites. Children can learn in a safe and secure online environment.
Miss Humblebee’s Academy Math focuses on the skills required by the Common Core State Standards as well as the curriculum being used by excelling countries.
Children will learn:
- Matching and Sorting
- Number Recognition, Counting and Writing Practice Sheets 1-100
- Ordinal Terms - first, second, third...
- Preposition - on, under, above, up, below, left, right, middle
- Shapes – 2D and 3D and Writing Practice Sheets
- Patterns – Identifying, Copying and Creating
- Weight, Size and Capacity
- Addition and Subtraction
Children will be taken on an art exploration through the years. Learning about famous painters and paintings, as well as different forms of artistic expression. Children will also listen to auditory cues to paint by number and paint by letter.
Learning about art becomes even more exciting when the children get the opportunity to create their own masterpiece.
Miss Humblebee's Academy offers hundreds of drawing, coloring and tracing activities that can be done on the computer or printed out as printables to be used offline. Children also have the option to print out the artwork they created or a black and white version of their creation to color with crayons.
Over 60 songs ranging from traditional music like: "Hey Diddle Diddle", "Twinkle Star" and "This Old Man" to new exclusive music for Miss Humblebee. Your child and you will enjoy hours of educational, entertaining music spanning a vast genre of music styles.
The music is available for listening on the site as well as for purchase in our Shop.
Miss Humblebee’s Academy Language and Literature focuses on the skills required by the Common Core State Standards as well as the curriculum being used by excelling countries.
Children will learn:
- Alphabet Knowledge, Sounds Each Letter Represents and Writing Practice Sheets
- Upper and Lowercase Letter Recognition
- Follow Multi-Step Auditory Directions
- Blends (br, tr) and Digraphs (ch, sh)
- Segmenting and Putting Sounds Together to Create Words
- Parts of a Book
- Categorizing Like Words
- Sight Words
- Auditory Discrimination – Distinguishing the Difference between bin and pin
In addition, your child and you will enjoy hours of educational and entertaining reading that spans a large genre of literature styles. Custom written, illustrated and animated reading works ranging from traditional pieces like: The Crow and the Pitcher, The Lion and the Mouse to new stories and poems written exclusively for Miss Humblebee's Academy.