Miss Humblebee’s Academy includes hundreds of guided lessons, that are interactive with full sound cues across the following subject areas: Language & Literacy, Math, Science & Social Studies, Art & Music, Social & Emotional Learning, and Fitness. The curriculum is based on state and national standards from the U.S. as well as the UK's EYFS. Take a look at the online and offline resources available with this award-winning program.
- Guided Learning – A step-by-step approach to learning that progresses sequentially.
- My Learning – The caregiver selects specific subjects and skills they want their child to focus on. Each skill correlates to an age group.
- Choose a Lesson – Thematic-based lessons connect core disciplines by common themes.
The curriculum is interactive with full sound cues. In addition to the academic curriculum, Miss Humblebee's Academy offers:
- Offline STEAM curriculum – Hundreds of hands-on activities reinforce current lessons focused on development milestones and kindergarten readiness, while supporting the American Academy of Pediatrics’ recommended limits on screen time.
- Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) – A collection of nearly 100 online classroom lessons and offline extension activities help children learn how to regulate their emotions, develop self-confidence, and more.
- Teacher-led video tutorials – Short video lessons delivered by teachers address key kindergarten-readiness skills and concepts in all subject areas, including SEL.
- Interactive eBooks – Offering a read-aloud option, titles are located within the lesson stream and in the searchable library. All eBooks include prediction and comprehension questions. The end of each eBook has an offline printable template to retell the story with words or pictures in both English and Spanish.
- Bee Fit – Short on-demand videos and printables to encourage kids to get moving as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Practice with Printables – A printables section offers hundreds of practice worksheets and flash cards that caregivers can print to supplement and reinforce online learning.