Welcome to Miss Humblebee’s Academy, we are happy you have stopped by and hopefully you will stay awhile.
• Perhaps you are just starting to do some research to prepare your little one for school and you ended up here.
• Maybe you are already working with your child at home but want to make sure your child is learning all they need to know before they start school.
• Maybe you feel your child is more advanced and you want to challenge him academically.
• Maybe you are looking for an age appropriate assessment to find out what your child knows.
Whatever the reason, we know you are here because you care about your child’s academic future.
So how can Miss Humblebee’s Academy help? Let me first begin by telling you what Miss Humblebee’s Academy is:
Miss Humblebee’s Academy is an Award Winning Curriculum in the core subject areas: Math, Science and Social Studies, Language and Literature, Art and Music, that lays the foundation for a lifetime of learning success. It is aligned with preschool and elementary standards supporting kindergarten preparation and classroom instruction. It is optimized for smart devices thus extending its use beyond home and school. Miss Humblebee’s Academy includes: Cognitive Skills Assessments, Kindergarten Readiness Development Checklist, Weekly Progress Reports, and Augmented Reality Lessons.
With the release of our new Cognitive Skills Assessment, educators, parents and students can now identify baseline and interval assessments.
Assessments are a useful tool to help:
-Identify what children know
-Provide information to parents about their child’s progress and learning
Is your head spinning yet? As parents, we want the best for our children, but sometimes we do not know what that is. Miss Humblebee’s Academy has taken the guesswork out of:
• What a child knows
• What a child needs to know
• How well a child is understanding what they are learning
Miss Humblebee’s Academy online curriculum can be used on any computer and tablet at home or on the go in a completely safe environment. Children can also access Miss Humblebee’s Academy Augmented Reality lessons with any smart phone or tablet. Parents and educators are emailed ongoing weekly progress.
Miss Humblebee’s Academy is always working to provide the best tools for parents, educators and children. Starting in January 2015, we will provide free tools to compliment our Award Winning Curriculum. Each month we will introduce a new theme and focus in the following areas:
• Art with Kids
• Reading with Kids
• Science with Kids
• Cooking with Kids
• Social and Emotional Development
• Executive Function Skills
Be sure to signup or visit our blog every week for your free lesson ideas.